infinite-phasor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePiTsTopGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APPLICATION FORM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thughirap_07

thughirap_07

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-06

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:39 am

Name: obing

Sex: male

Nationality:filipino

Position: cbox moderator

a) Are you a staff member (ie admin/moderator/staff etc) no

b) Why do you want to be a member of Infinite-Phasor(NoRules) staff? I like to become a member of your stuff because I like working with others. I like sharing knowledge, and acknowledging my self with help of others, being part of your stuff will give me a new insights and beliefs which I can use on my future presence.

c) How often are you on line and would you be willing to spend much of your time here? I would spend much time if I have to, but in some cimcurtances like emergency, I cant promise, but I always on, computer is part of my job, so it's kind of easy for me to get access or to get on when ever u need me.

d) Do you have any special abilities/knowledge you can share with the
site/community? (with special knowledge preferred but not required) I like helping and working with others I think thats one of my abilities, actually I work in an Insurance company where we are helping people who cant afford to pay their health anf life insurace and buy their medication or prescription.

e) Why do you think you'll be a good staff member? I thinkl I'll become a good staff member because of my dedication and willingness to help you to put our site to the next level, such as keeping our chatters happy and satified so they will comeback for more , and for all chatters who will obey our rules they will get the right punishment, so will learn how to respect others and how to become more responsible while they're using our cbox or forums etc.

f) What forum category is your best expertise? I think I can do pretty much everthing , I'm willing to do some search to gain some info, but it depends where do u plan to put me.

g) Do you have experience in moderating a forum (PHPbb Forum) no

h)sample works (if gfx or layout designer)
Back to top Go down
xii
Big Boss
Big Boss
xii

Male
Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2008-11-21

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:56 am

thank you for your application form,

pls wait for further notice,

thank you., ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-MiiLabxz-

-MiiLabxz-

Male
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-01-05

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:34 am

THAT TOPIC IS OFFICIALLY CLOSE/LOCK Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.deemaxx.net
Sponsored content

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FORM
Page 1 of 1