infinite-phasor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePiTsTopGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

100 days (maganda kaya)

Go down 
+5
`_BeeTwo
xii
clumsy_chica
_BeeOne
gapang_rawr_adek
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gapang_rawr_adek

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-20

100 days (maganda kaya) Empty
PostSubject: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:36 am

Message: Peter and Tina are sitting in the park doing nothing, but just gazing into the sky, while all their friends are having fun with their beloved half.
Tina: I'm so bored. Just wish I have a boyfriend now to spend time with.
Peter: I guess we're the only leftovers. We're the only person who isn't with a date now.
(both sigh n silence for a while)
Tina: I think I have a good idea. Lets play a game
Peter: Eh? What game?
Tina: Eem..It's quite simple. You be my boyfriend for 100 days and I'll be your girlfriend for 100 days. what do you think?
Peter: Oookay..Anyway I don't have any plan for the next few months.
Tina: You sound like you aren't looking forward to it at all. Cheer up. Today will be our first day and our first date. Where should we go?
Peter: What about a movie? I heard that there is a really great movie in theater now.
Tina: Seems like I don't have any better idea than this. Lets move. (went to watch their movies and sent each other home)

Day 2:
Peter and Tina went to a concert together, and Peter bought Tina a keychain with a star.

Day 3:
They went shopping together for a friend's birthday present. Share an ice-cream together and hugged each other for the first time.

Day 7:

Peter drove Tina up onto a mountain and they watch the sunset together. When the night came and the moon glowed, they said sat on the grass gazing at the stars together. A meteor passed by. Tina mumbled something.

Day 25:
Spend time at a themepark and got onto rollercoasters, and ate hotdogs and cotton candy. Peter and Tina got in the haunted house and Tina grabbed someone's hand instead of Peter's hand by accident. They laughed together
for a while.

Day 67:
They drove pass a circus and decided to get in to watch the show. The midget asked Tina to play a part as his assistant in the magic show. Went around to see other entertainments around after the show. Came to a fortune teller and she just said "Treasure every moment from now on" and a tear rolled down the fortune teller's cheek.

Day 84:
Tina suggested that they go to the beach. The beach wasn't so crowded that day. They have their first kiss with each other just as the sun is setting.

Day 99:
They decided to have a simple day and is deciding to have a walk around the city. They sits down onto a bench.

1:23 pm
Tina: I'm thirsty. Lets rest for a while first.
Peter: Wait here while I go buy some drinks. What would you like?
Tina: Eem...Apple juice will be just fine.

1:43 pm
Tina waiting for about 20 minutes and Peter havent return. Then someone walked up to her.
Stranger: Is your name Tina?
Tina: Yes, and may I help you?
Stranger: Just now down there on the street a drunk driver has crashed into a guy. I think its your friend.
Tina ran over to the spot with the stranger and sees Peter lying on the floor with blood over his face and her apple juice still in his hands. The ambulance came and she went to the hospital with Peter. Tina sat outside the emergency room for five and a half hours. The doctor came out, and he sigh.

11:51 pm
Doctor: I'm sorry, but we did the best we could. He is still breathing now but God would take him away from us very soon. We found this letter inside his pocket.

The doctor hands over the letter to Tina and she goes into the room to see Peter. He look weak but peaceful. Tina read the letter and then she burst into tears. Here is what the letter said.

Tina,
Our 100 days is almost over. I had fun with you during all these days. Although you may be greedy sometimes and less thoughtful, but these all brought happiness into my life. I have realize that you are a really cute girl and blamed myself for never taken the time to knowing that. I have nothing much to ask for, but I just wish that we can extend the day. I want to be your boyfriend forever and wish that you can be beside me all the time. Tina, I love you.

11:58
Tina: (sobbing) Peter. Did you know what was the wish I made on the night there was a meteor. I asked God to let us last forever. We were suppose to last 100 days so Peter! You can't leave me! I LOVE YOU, but can you come back to
me now? I love you Peter. I LOVE YOU.

As the clock struck twelve, Peter's heart stopped beating. It was 100 days.
Back to top Go down
http://infinite-phasor.omgforum.net
_BeeOne

_BeeOne

Female
Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 am

gapang_rawr_adek wrote:
Message: Peter and Tina are sitting in the park doing nothing, but just gazing into the sky, while all their friends are having fun with their beloved half.
Tina: I'm so bored. Just wish I have a boyfriend now to spend time with.
Peter: I guess we're the only leftovers. We're the only person who isn't with a date now.
(both sigh n silence for a while)
Tina: I think I have a good idea. Lets play a game
Peter: Eh? What game?
Tina: Eem..It's quite simple. You be my boyfriend for 100 days and I'll be your girlfriend for 100 days. what do you think?
Peter: Oookay..Anyway I don't have any plan for the next few months.
Tina: You sound like you aren't looking forward to it at all. Cheer up. Today will be our first day and our first date. Where should we go?
Peter: What about a movie? I heard that there is a really great movie in theater now.
Tina: Seems like I don't have any better idea than this. Lets move. (went to watch their movies and sent each other home)

Day 2:
Peter and Tina went to a concert together, and Peter bought Tina a keychain with a star.

Day 3:
They went shopping together for a friend's birthday present. Share an ice-cream together and hugged each other for the first time.

Day 7:

Peter drove Tina up onto a mountain and they watch the sunset together. When the night came and the moon glowed, they said sat on the grass gazing at the stars together. A meteor passed by. Tina mumbled something.

Day 25:
Spend time at a themepark and got onto rollercoasters, and ate hotdogs and cotton candy. Peter and Tina got in the haunted house and Tina grabbed someone's hand instead of Peter's hand by accident. They laughed together
for a while.

Day 67:
They drove pass a circus and decided to get in to watch the show. The midget asked Tina to play a part as his assistant in the magic show. Went around to see other entertainments around after the show. Came to a fortune teller and she just said "Treasure every moment from now on" and a tear rolled down the fortune teller's cheek.

Day 84:
Tina suggested that they go to the beach. The beach wasn't so crowded that day. They have their first kiss with each other just as the sun is setting.

Day 99:
They decided to have a simple day and is deciding to have a walk around the city. They sits down onto a bench.

1:23 pm
Tina: I'm thirsty. Lets rest for a while first.
Peter: Wait here while I go buy some drinks. What would you like?
Tina: Eem...Apple juice will be just fine.

1:43 pm
Tina waiting for about 20 minutes and Peter havent return. Then someone walked up to her.
Stranger: Is your name Tina?
Tina: Yes, and may I help you?
Stranger: Just now down there on the street a drunk driver has crashed into a guy. I think its your friend.
Tina ran over to the spot with the stranger and sees Peter lying on the floor with blood over his face and her apple juice still in his hands. The ambulance came and she went to the hospital with Peter. Tina sat outside the emergency room for five and a half hours. The doctor came out, and he sigh.

11:51 pm
Doctor: I'm sorry, but we did the best we could. He is still breathing now but God would take him away from us very soon. We found this letter inside his pocket.

The doctor hands over the letter to Tina and she goes into the room to see Peter. He look weak but peaceful. Tina read the letter and then she burst into tears. Here is what the letter said.

Tina,
Our 100 days is almost over. I had fun with you during all these days. Although you may be greedy sometimes and less thoughtful, but these all brought happiness into my life. I have realize that you are a really cute girl and blamed myself for never taken the time to knowing that. I have nothing much to ask for, but I just wish that we can extend the day. I want to be your boyfriend forever and wish that you can be beside me all the time. Tina, I love you.

11:58
Tina: (sobbing) Peter. Did you know what was the wish I made on the night there was a meteor. I asked God to let us last forever. We were suppose to last 100 days so Peter! You can't leave me! I LOVE YOU, but can you come back to
me now? I love you Peter. I LOVE YOU.

As the clock struck twelve, Peter's heart stopped beating. It was 100 days.

EVERYONE!! YOU must READ this
so SAD Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
but i love the story
makes me nearly cry and gusbumpz kong kay sis pa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/cutieryl16
clumsy_chica

clumsy_chica

Female
Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:17 am

kc nmn bkt 100 days lng ..

huhuhuhu! Sad

cry.cry.cry

sayng nmn ..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/bhebigel
gapang_rawr_adek

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:40 am

lol sis i know ull like the story
!!!!!

lets share it to others ok!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gapang_rawr_adek

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:41 am

para ke!!! chica

hehehe!!! iknow badtrip nga eh

kakainis!!!!

peo ang tindi even tho nasagasaan sya

hawak nia p rin ung request n inumin lng lab nia

susme
Back to top Go down
gapang_rawr_adek

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:43 am

xii

susme d k man lng ng comment!!!

pagkatapos mong umiyak

nyahahaha p'z
Back to top Go down
clumsy_chica

clumsy_chica

Female
Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:08 pm

nyahahaha ..

my gnun ..

kaiyak! Sad

ngdadrama lng.. nyahaha! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/bhebigel
xii
Big Boss
Big Boss
xii

Male
Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:12 pm

ayan oh comment

wahuhuh

pano kaya kung nangyari sa amin ni elle yan

waaaaaaaaaaa

omaigas

wak naman

affraid
Back to top Go down
`_BeeTwo

Female
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:37 pm

tay batok gusto mo0?

Dont make mommy sad ur ill hunt u down!
bwahaha

buh omdz! di ko pa sana babasahin kasi ang haba bt i saw the comments so i thought i'd read it!

Sad
Hmm..di ako umiyak pero tindi tumayo balahibo ko!
LOL

^_^
peace
Back to top Go down
_BeeOne

_BeeOne

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:50 pm

KUYA
sampal, wengya, batok, wapak, sapak && etc
waaaaaaag ka mag salita nang ganyan
anu kba..
Crying or Very sad

sad tlga nnag story Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
`_BeeTwo

Female
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:05 pm

Aba Aba
Violente na si BeeOne!

LOL

Kuha ka nalang ng gun &&

"BANG"

hehe
Peace
Jkz lang tay
Back to top Go down
_BeeOne

_BeeOne

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:10 pm

OO naman mareeeeee Sad
ganun ba nman sbhin
kaka SAD un
Back to top Go down
B3_@cl?/<z_021

B3_@cl?/<z_021

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:46 pm

GRABE NMN UN ANG HABA...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xianchuan.com
_BeeOne

_BeeOne

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:25 am

basahin mo ksi
kahit mahaba
sulit
haiyzzzz
LAZZZZZZZZZZZY
ka tlga bossing
fasaway ka
lol!
Back to top Go down
xii
Big Boss
Big Boss
xii

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:21 am

waaaaaaaaaaaaa

ang morbid nyo naman sa akin

sa inyo ata aq mamatay ndi sa ganung way eh

nyahaha

P'z lng po

lol!
Back to top Go down
_BeeOne

_BeeOne

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:47 am

yay
kuya ganun?
lol! lol!
fasaway ka
di nman ganun ka violent ehh
haha
hindi pa
grrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
xii
Big Boss
Big Boss
xii

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

ahaha

thats the word

ndi PA

ahaha
Back to top Go down
__jainra.etchoszerah

__jainra.etchoszerah

Female
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/jainra19
_MsZ.MATARAii

_MsZ.MATARAii

Female
Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:49 am

YAY!!

GNDA NG STORY . ..

2MULO LUHA Q . ..

HUHUHUH. . .

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
_BeeOne

_BeeOne

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:42 am

binasa ko ulit
waaaaaaaaaaaa
kaka sad tlga
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
chad_gabriel

chad_gabriel

Male
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:10 am

wow
how sad nmn
i guess i read this somewhere else before
just brought back the memory

hehehe
sayang nmn
they do like each other pa nmn
but i guess its really only for 100 days

next time
sa mga tao dyan
ask for eternity
para hnd kau magsisi
Back to top Go down
_BeeOne

_BeeOne

Female

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:39 am

wowo eternity
meron pa nun
lool
prang 4ever din un ahh or for life
&& etc
Back to top Go down
chad_gabriel

chad_gabriel

Male
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:07 am

hahaha
parang ganun na nga un besho
pero un 4 life medyo hnd
life hangang d2 lng un eh

eternity kahit patay na haha
parang 4ever na din
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100 days (maganda kaya)   100 days (maganda kaya) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

100 days (maganda kaya)
Page 1 of 1